Nelnet (NNI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.3% Yield
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nelnet (NYSE: NNI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized. This is a 16.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.12.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Nelnet (NNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Philip Morris (PM) Declares $1.04 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!