Neenah Paper (NP) Plans 12% Dividend Increase
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Neenah Paper, Inc. (NYSE: NP) announced that on November 17, 2016, its Board of Directors approved a 12 percent increase in the cash dividend on the Company's common stock. The quarterly dividend will increase from $0.33 per share to $0.37 ($1.48 per share on an annual basis) with the first payment at the new rate beginning in the first quarter of 2017.
Neenah Paper, Inc. has paid a dividend every quarter since the Company was first incorporated in 2004 and today's announcement is the seventh consecutive double digit increase in the past four years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!