Neenah Paper (NP) Plans 12% Dividend Increase
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Neenah Paper, Inc. (NYSE: NP) announced that on November 17, 2016, its Board of Directors approved a 12 percent increase in the cash dividend on the Company's common stock. The quarterly dividend will increase from $0.33 per share to $0.37 ($1.48 per share on an annual basis) with the first payment at the new rate beginning in the first quarter of 2017.
Neenah Paper, Inc. has paid a dividend every quarter since the Company was first incorporated in 2004 and today's announcement is the seventh consecutive double digit increase in the past four years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Eastgroup Properties (EGP) Declares $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Daktronics (DAKT) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!