National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c, Raises Dividend
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
National Bank Holdings (NYSE: NBHC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21.
Mr. Laney added, "We are pleased to announce that our Board of Directors declared a $0.07 per share dividend on October 18, 2016, which represents a 40% increase from the previous dividend of $0.05 per share. The increase demonstrates the confidence our Board of Directors has in the financial position of our company and future growth opportunities."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Bank Holdings (NBHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Earnings
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!