Mutualfirst Financial (MFSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.16; 2.3% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mutualfirst Financial (NASDAQ: MFSF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.14.
The dividend will be payable on December 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mutualfirst Financial (MFSF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
- Monro Muffler (MNRO) Declares $.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Range Resources (RRC) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!