Middlesex Water (MSEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.21125; 2.4% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Middlesex Water (NASDAQ: MSEX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21125 per share, or $0.845 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.19875.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Middlesex Water (MSEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Leidos (LDOS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Taubman Centers (TCO) Declares $0.595 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!