Meritage Hospitality Group (MHGU) Raises Special Dividend 33.3% to $0.02; 0.2% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Meritage Hospitality Group (: MHGU) declared a special dividend of $0.02 per share. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.015.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 23, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Meritage Hospitality Group (MHGU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Medifast (MED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!