Merck (MRK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.2% to $0.47; 3.1% Yield
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Merck (NYSE: MRK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.47 per share, or $1.88 annualized. This is a 2.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.46.
The dividend will be payable on January 9, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Merck (MRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.43; 8.2% Yield
- Connecticut Water Service (CTWS) Declares $0.2825 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- First Citrus Bancorporation, Inc. (FCIT) Declares $0.10 Special Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!