McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.3% to $0.47; 2% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
McCormick & Co. (NYSE: MKC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.47 per share, or $1.88 annualized. This is a 9.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.43.
The dividend will be payable on January 17, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
Lawrence E. Kurzius, President & CEO, said, "Our strategies for growth are driving increases in sales and profit, and generating strong cash flow. We are committed to our dividend program, and during the past three fiscal years, we returned more than $1 billion of cash to McCormick shareholders through dividends and share repurchases."
McCormick has paid dividends each year since 1925.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on McCormick & Co. (MKC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- KMG Chemicals (KMG) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- C. H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.7% to $0.45; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!