Marketing Alliance, Inc. (MAAL) Raises Annual Dividend 14.3% to $0.24; 8% Yield
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marketing Alliance, Inc. (OTC: MAAL) declared an annual dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.24 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.21.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marketing Alliance, Inc. (MAAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Affirms Qtr. Dividend Rate
- Daktronics (DAKT) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Superior Industries (SUP) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!