Marketing Alliance, Inc. (MAAL) Raises Annual Dividend 14.3% to $0.24; 8% Yield
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marketing Alliance, Inc. (OTC: MAAL) declared an annual dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.24 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.21.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marketing Alliance, Inc. (MAAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- BlackRock (BLK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.2% to $2.50; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!