Maiden Holdings (MHLD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 4.5% Yield
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maiden Holdings (NASDAQ: MHLD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized. This is a 7.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.14.
The dividend will be payable on January 17, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 3, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Maiden Holdings (MHLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 3.7% Yield
- Intel (INTC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!