Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.8375; 4.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE: MMP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.8375 per share, or $3.35 annualized. This is a 2.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.82.
The dividend will be payable on November 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Landauer (LDR) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!