MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.4% to $0.3875; 6.3% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MGM Growth Properties (NYSE: MGP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3875 per share, or $1.55 annualized. This is an 8.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.3575.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MGM Growth Properties (MGP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Great Western Bancorp (GWB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.17; 2.1% Yield
- FICO (FICO) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!