MGE Energy (MGEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.3075; 2.2% Yield
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MGE Energy (NASDAQ: MGEE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3075 per share, or $1.23 annualized. This is a 4.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.2950.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MGE Energy (MGEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.665; 2.4% Yield
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Declares $0.2025 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Harris Corp. (HRS) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!