Lockheed Martin (LMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $1.82; Adds $2B to Stock Buyback Program
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.82 per share, or $7.28 annualized. This is a 10.3% increase from the prior dividend of $1.65.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
The company's board of directors has authorized the purchase of up to an additional $2.0 billion of Lockheed Martin common stock under its share repurchase program. With this increase, the total remaining authorization for future repurchases under the share repurchase program is approximately $4.3 billion. The number of shares purchased and the timing of purchases are at the discretion of management and subject to compliance with applicable law and regulation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Board Approves Yum China (YUMC) Separation; Increased Dividend Announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Buybacks, Hot Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!