Lockheed Martin (LMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $1.82; Adds $2B to Stock Buyback Program
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.82 per share, or $7.28 annualized. This is a 10.3% increase from the prior dividend of $1.65.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
The company's board of directors has authorized the purchase of up to an additional $2.0 billion of Lockheed Martin common stock under its share repurchase program. With this increase, the total remaining authorization for future repurchases under the share repurchase program is approximately $4.3 billion. The number of shares purchased and the timing of purchases are at the discretion of management and subject to compliance with applicable law and regulation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Buybacks, Hot Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!