Lincoln National (LNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.26; 2.1% Yield
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lincoln National (NYSE: LNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized. This is a 4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lincoln National (LNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Ventas (VTR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.2% to $0.775; 5% Yield
- Ecolab (ECL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.37; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!