Lincoln National (LNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.26; 2.1% Yield
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Lincoln National (NYSE: LNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized. This is a 4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lincoln National (LNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
- Stellus Capital Investment (SCM) Declares $0.1133 Monthly Dividend; 10.4% Yield
- Alexanders (ALX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $4.25; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!