Lincoln Electric (LECO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.4% to $0.35; 2.2% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lincoln Electric (NASDAQ: LECO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized. This is a 9.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.32.
The dividend will be payable on January 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lincoln Electric (LECO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
- RF Industries (RFIL) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Lennox Int'l (LII) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!