Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.175; 7% Yield
- Futures lower on Deutsche Bank concerns
- Oil falls as investors cash in on OPEC deal rally, dollar rises
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Elliott Shows 8.1% Stake in Mentor Graphics (MENT) - 13D
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Lexington Realty Trust (NYSE: LXP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.175 per share, or $0.7 annualized. This is a 2.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.17.
The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.022 Monthly Dividend; Yields 3.5%
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!