LTC Properties (LTC) Raises Monthly Dividend 5.6% to $0.190; 4.4% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LTC Properties (NYSE: LTC) declared a monthly dividend of $0.190 per share, or $2.28 annualized. This is a 5.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.18.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on LTC Properties (LTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Capella Education (CPLA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.41; 1.8% Yield
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.7% to $0.50; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!