Kimball Int'l (KBAL) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 89.1% to $0.06; 1.9% Yield
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Kimball Int'l (NASDAQ: KBAL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized. This is an 89.1% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kimball Int'l (KBAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Kroger (KR) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!