Kimball Int'l (KBAL) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 89.1% to $0.06; 1.9% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Kimball Int'l (NASDAQ: KBAL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized. This is an 89.1% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kimball Int'l (KBAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Monro Muffler (MNRO) Declares $.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Potlatch (PCH) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!