KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Raise Dividend to $0.54/Share from $0.52/Share
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLA-Tencor Corporation (Nasdaq: KLAC) today announced that its board of directors has authorized an increase of the level of the company's quarterly dividend from $0.52 to $0.54 per share. This increase is expected to take effect beginning with KLA-Tencor's quarterly dividend to be declared in November 2016. This represents a four percent increase compared to the prior quarterly dividend, and is the eighth quarterly dividend increase since KLA-Tencor first instituted its dividend policy in April 2005.
"Today's dividend increase reflects the continued strength and sustainability of KLA-Tencor's cash flow, our confidence in our business model, and our commitment to enhancing stockholder value," said Rick Wallace, president and chief executive officer of KLA-Tencor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Independent Bank (IBCP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 2.4% Yield
- Graphic Packaging (GPK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.075; 2.2% Yield
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1% to $0.515; 6.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!