KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Raise Dividend to $0.54/Share from $0.52/Share
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLA-Tencor Corporation (Nasdaq: KLAC) today announced that its board of directors has authorized an increase of the level of the company's quarterly dividend from $0.52 to $0.54 per share. This increase is expected to take effect beginning with KLA-Tencor's quarterly dividend to be declared in November 2016. This represents a four percent increase compared to the prior quarterly dividend, and is the eighth quarterly dividend increase since KLA-Tencor first instituted its dividend policy in April 2005.
"Today's dividend increase reflects the continued strength and sustainability of KLA-Tencor's cash flow, our confidence in our business model, and our commitment to enhancing stockholder value," said Rick Wallace, president and chief executive officer of KLA-Tencor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
- Alexanders (ALX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $4.25; 3.9% Yield
- CDK Global (CDK) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!