KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Raise Dividend to $0.54/Share from $0.52/Share
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KLA-Tencor Corporation (Nasdaq: KLAC) today announced that its board of directors has authorized an increase of the level of the company's quarterly dividend from $0.52 to $0.54 per share. This increase is expected to take effect beginning with KLA-Tencor's quarterly dividend to be declared in November 2016. This represents a four percent increase compared to the prior quarterly dividend, and is the eighth quarterly dividend increase since KLA-Tencor first instituted its dividend policy in April 2005.
"Today's dividend increase reflects the continued strength and sustainability of KLA-Tencor's cash flow, our confidence in our business model, and our commitment to enhancing stockholder value," said Rick Wallace, president and chief executive officer of KLA-Tencor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.8375; 4.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!