KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Raise Dividend to $0.54/Share from $0.52/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLA-Tencor Corporation (Nasdaq: KLAC) today announced that its board of directors has authorized an increase of the level of the company's quarterly dividend from $0.52 to $0.54 per share. This increase is expected to take effect beginning with KLA-Tencor's quarterly dividend to be declared in November 2016. This represents a four percent increase compared to the prior quarterly dividend, and is the eighth quarterly dividend increase since KLA-Tencor first instituted its dividend policy in April 2005.
"Today's dividend increase reflects the continued strength and sustainability of KLA-Tencor's cash flow, our confidence in our business model, and our commitment to enhancing stockholder value," said Rick Wallace, president and chief executive officer of KLA-Tencor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; 2.5% Yield
- Sterling Bancorp (STL) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1% to $0.515; 6.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!