J2 Global (JCOM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.355; 2% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
J2 Global (NASDAQ: JCOM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.355 per share, or $1.42 annualized. This is a 2.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.345.
The dividend will be payable on December 5, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on J2 Global (JCOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 2.1% Yield
- World Point Terminals, LP (WPT) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 7.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!