Iron Mountain (IRM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.4% to $0.55; 6.5% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Iron Mountain (NYSE: IRM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.55 per share, or $2.2 annualized. This is a 13.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.485.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Iron Mountain (IRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.8% Yield
- Royce Micro-cap Trust, Inc. (RMT) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!