Investar Holding (ISTR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.011; 0.3% Yield
- Wall Street falls as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Investar Holding (NASDAQ: ISTR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.011 per share, or $0.044 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.01.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Investar Holding (ISTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Board Approves Yum China (YUMC) Separation; Increased Dividend Announced
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 2.3% Yield
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!