Investar Holding (ISTR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.011; 0.3% Yield
- Futures lower on Deutsche Bank concerns
- Oil falls as investors cash in on OPEC deal rally, dollar rises
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Elliott Shows 8.1% Stake in Mentor Graphics (MENT) - 13D
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Investar Holding (NASDAQ: ISTR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.011 per share, or $0.044 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.01.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Investar Holding (ISTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.022 Monthly Dividend; Yields 3.5%
- Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- OGE Energy (OGE) Raises Annual Dividend 10% to $0.3025; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!