International Paper (IP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.4625; 4% Yield
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
International Paper (NYSE: IP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.4625 per share, or $1.85 annualized. This is a 5.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.44.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 10, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
"This dividend increase is IP's fifth-consecutive annual increase and reflects our continued confidence in the sustainability of our cash flow generation," said Mark Sutton, Chairman and CEO of International Paper. "International Paper remains committed to a balanced capital allocation strategy, which includes returning a significant portion of our cash to our shareholders."
Additionally, the company also declared a regular quarterly dividend of $1.00 per share for the period from October 1, 2016, to December 31, 2016, inclusive, on the cumulative $4.00 preferred stock of the company. This dividend is also payable on December 15, 2016, to holders of record at the close of business on November 15,2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on International Paper (IP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.8% to $0.237; 4.1% Yield
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.30; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!