International Paper (IP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.4625; 4% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
International Paper (NYSE: IP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.4625 per share, or $1.85 annualized. This is a 5.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.44.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 10, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
"This dividend increase is IP's fifth-consecutive annual increase and reflects our continued confidence in the sustainability of our cash flow generation," said Mark Sutton, Chairman and CEO of International Paper. "International Paper remains committed to a balanced capital allocation strategy, which includes returning a significant portion of our cash to our shareholders."
Additionally, the company also declared a regular quarterly dividend of $1.00 per share for the period from October 1, 2016, to December 31, 2016, inclusive, on the cumulative $4.00 preferred stock of the company. This dividend is also payable on December 15, 2016, to holders of record at the close of business on November 15,2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on International Paper (IP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Paper (IP) Completes $2.2B Acquisition of Weyerhaeuser's Pulp Business
- Universal Health Realty (UHT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.8% to $0.655; 4.5% Yield
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!