Ingredion (INGR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.50; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ingredion (NYSE: INGR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.45.
The dividend will be payable on October 25, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ingredion (INGR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enterprise Bancorp (EBTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 1.6% Yield
- Kaiser Aluminum (KALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.50; 2.5% Yield
- ADP (ADP) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!