Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.40; 2.4% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE: IR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.32.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
“Over the last six years we’ve increased our dividend nearly five-fold,” said Michael W. Lamach, chairman and chief executive officer of Ingersoll Rand. “Today’s announcement underscores our continued confidence in the company’s ability to generate strong cash flow and deliver a dynamic capital allocation strategy that creates long-term shareholder value.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ingersoll-Rand (IR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Hillenbrand (HI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.2% to $0.205; 2.3% Yield
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!