Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 18.2% to $0.65; 2.2% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.65 per share, or $2.6 annualized. This is an 18.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on October 6, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Agree Realty (ADC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.495; 4.4% Yield
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.75 Special Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!