Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 18.2% to $0.65; 2.2% Yield
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.65 per share, or $2.6 annualized. This is an 18.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on October 6, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abaxis (ABAX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
- AbbVie (ABBV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.3% to $0.64; 4.2% Yield
- Gulf Island Fabrication (GIFI) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!