ITC Holdings (ITC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.9% to $0.2155; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ITC Holdings (NYSE: ITC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2155 per share, or $0.862 annualized. This is a 14.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1875.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITC Holdings (ITC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Declares $0.525 Quarterly Dividend; 11.4% Yield
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.8375; 4.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!