IBERIABANK Corp. (IBKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.36; 2.1% Yield
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IBERIABANK Corp. (NASDAQ: IBKC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized. This is a 5.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.34.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IBERIABANK Corp. (IBKC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Raises Qtr. Dividend 33.3% to 20c/Share; Yields 1.8% Yield
- Franklin Templeton Limited Duration Income Trust Common Shrs. Of Beneficial Interest (FTF) Declares $0.62 Monthly Dividend; 60.7% Yield
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!