Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.60; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE: HII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.60 per share, or $2.4 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.50.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.42; 1.3% Yield
- Medifast (MED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
- Douglas Emmett (DEI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!