Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.60; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE: HII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.60 per share, or $2.4 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.50.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.43; 8.2% Yield
- Omega Protein (OME) Initiates, Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!