Hormel Foods (HRL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.2% to $0.17; 1.9% Yield
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 17.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.145.
The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 12, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hormel Foods (HRL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Fastenal (FAST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!