Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 18.2% to $0.065; 1.1% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.065 per share, or $0.26 annualized. This is an 18.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.055.
The dividend will be payable on January 4, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) Declares $0.425 Quarterly Dividend; 6% Yield
- World Point Terminals, LP (WPT) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 7.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!