Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 18.2% to $0.065; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.065 per share, or $0.26 annualized. This is an 18.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.055.
The dividend will be payable on January 4, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- One Liberty Properties (OLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.43; 6.9% Yield
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!