Hawthorn Bancshares (HWBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06; 1.6% Yield
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hawthorn Bancshares (NASDAQ: HWBK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.05.
The dividend will be payable on January 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hawthorn Bancshares (HWBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
- ONE Gas (OGS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.42; 2.7% Yield
- Greene County Bancorp (GCBC) Declares $0.095 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!