Harris Corp. (HRS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6% to $0.53; 2.3% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Harris Corp. (NYSE: HRS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.53 per share, or $2.12 annualized. This is a 6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.50.
The dividend will be payable on September 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Harris Corp. (HRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.263; 5% Yield
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.63 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!