Graphic Packaging (GPK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.075; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Graphic Packaging (NYSE: GPK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized. This is a 50% increase from the prior dividend of $0.05.
The dividend will be payable on January 5, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Graphic Packaging (GPK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enterprise Bancorp (EBTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 1.6% Yield
- Fastenal (FAST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 2.7% Yield
- ADP (ADP) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!