Graphic Packaging (GPK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.075; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Graphic Packaging (NYSE: GPK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized. This is a 50% increase from the prior dividend of $0.05.
The dividend will be payable on January 5, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Graphic Packaging (GPK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
- JPMorgan (JPM) Dimon: Dividend Levels Could Return to 50%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!