Genesis Energy (GEL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.4% to $0.70; 7.5% Yield
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Genesis Energy (NYSE: GEL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.70 per share, or $2.8 annualized. This is a 9.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.64.
The dividend will be payable on November 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Genesis Energy (GEL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.49; 5.2% Yield
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!