Gain Capital (GCAP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06; 5.3% Yield
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Gain Capital (NYSE: GCAP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.05.
The dividend will be payable on December 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gain Capital (GCAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.75 Special Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- BAB, Inc. (BABB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!