Gain Capital (GCAP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06; 5.3% Yield
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Gain Capital (NYSE: GCAP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.05.
The dividend will be payable on December 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gain Capital (GCAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- BlackRock (BLK) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Raises Dividend, Buyback
- Southern Co. (SO) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!