Flexsteel (FLXS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 1.6% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Flexsteel (NASDAQ: FLXS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.18.
The dividend will be payable on October 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Flexsteel (FLXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Independent Bank (IBCP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 2.4% Yield
- Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; 8.7% Yield
- Sterling Bancorp (STL) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!