First Connecticut Bancorp (FBNK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.09; 1.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Connecticut Bancorp (NASDAQ: FBNK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on December 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Connecticut Bancorp (FBNK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
- Royce Micro-cap Trust, Inc. (RMT) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 8% Yield
- DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.4% to $0.50; 5.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!