First Bank (FRBA) Initiates $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Bank (NASDAQ: FRBA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 8, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
"We are extremely pleased to be able to initiate a cash dividend for our common shareholders," said Patrick L. Ryan, President and Chief Executive Officer. "We believe this dividend provides our shareholders an added tangible benefit, and feel it is appropriate given our current financial performance momentum. This and future cash dividends demonstrate the confidence we have in our strategy to continue to grow the Bank and its earnings."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Bank (FRBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.87; 3.8% Yield
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Ecolab (ECL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.37; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!