First Bank (FRBA) Initiates $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
First Bank (NASDAQ: FRBA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 8, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
"We are extremely pleased to be able to initiate a cash dividend for our common shareholders," said Patrick L. Ryan, President and Chief Executive Officer. "We believe this dividend provides our shareholders an added tangible benefit, and feel it is appropriate given our current financial performance momentum. This and future cash dividends demonstrate the confidence we have in our strategy to continue to grow the Bank and its earnings."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Bank (FRBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Declares $0.07 Special Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Corning (GLW) Approves New $4B Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!