First American Financial (FAF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.8% to $0.34; 3.3% Yield
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
First American Financial (NYSE: FAF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized. This is a 30.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.26.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First American Financial (FAF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.8% to $0.237; 4.1% Yield
- Tower Int'l (TOWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!