Fifth Street Asset Management (FSAM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 8.8% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Fifth Street Asset Management (NASDAQ: FSAM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on January 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Fifth Street Asset Management (FSAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Declares $0.285 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Hillenbrand (HI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.2% to $0.205; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!