Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 19% to $0.25; 2.8% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fidelity National Financial (NYSE: FNF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is a 19% increase from the prior dividend of $0.21.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Fidelity National Financial (FNF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Board Approves Plan to Distribute Black Knight Financial (BKFS) Shares
- McGrath Rentcorp (MGRC) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!