Federated National (FNHC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.08; 1.8% Yield
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Federated National (NASDAQ: FNHC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.06.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Federated National (FNHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- JP Energy Partners (JPEP) Declares $0.325 Quarterly Dividend; 17.2% Yield
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!