Evercore Partners (EVR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.7% to $0.34; 2.5% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore Partners (NYSE: EVR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized. This is a 9.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.31.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Evercore Partners (EVR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.87; 3.8% Yield
- Ecolab (ECL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.37; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!