Eaton Vance (EV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.28; 3% Yield
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized. This is a 5.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.265.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Eaton Vance (EV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Newmont Mining (NEM) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Gold Price Linked Dividend
- Wabtec (WAB) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!