Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 2.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Eastman Chemical (NYSE: EMN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized. This is a 10.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.46.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Eastman Chemical (EMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.8% Yield
- Landauer (LDR) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!