Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Eastman Chemical (NYSE: EMN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized. This is a 10.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.46.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Eastman Chemical (EMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Deere & Co. (DE) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!