Drew Industries (DW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.50; 2% Yield
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Drew Industries (NYSE: DW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized. This is a 66.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 23, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Drew Industries (DW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- PACCAR (PCAR) Declares $0.60 Special Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!