Delta Natural Gas (DGAS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.2% to $0.2075; 3.3% Yield
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Delta Natural Gas (NASDAQ: DGAS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2075 per share, or $0.83 annualized. This is a 1.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.2050.
The dividend will be payable on September 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Delta Natural Gas (DGAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Independent Bank (IBCP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 2.4% Yield
- Summit State Bank (SSBI) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- MKS Instruments (MKSI) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!