DTE Energy (DTE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.825; 3.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.825 per share, or $3.3 annualized. This is a 7.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.77.
The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 15, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.4125; 2.3% Yield
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.61; 2.1% Yield
- Tallgrass Energy Partners (TEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.5% to $0.815; 6.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!